Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quote Collection of the Week #5

I've decided to move Quote Collection day to Saturday. It makes more sense.

"Your wife is not necessarily the enemy." - Riaan Niemand

"This hazelnut drink I ordered tastes far too much like hazelnut." - Angela Smith

"Thouest in the heavenest." - Riaan Niemand

"It'll implode with a small explosion." - Aubrey Hlongwane

"We will be having morning devisions..." - translator in Hammanskraal

"Hallelujah?" - translator in Hammanskraal

"Frontline news." - Riaan Niemand

Daniel Smith: "If my liver was a shack, you'd be home."
Joshua Ball: "You talking to the alcohol there?"

"If peanut butter had a twitter account I'd follow it." - Sean Finaughty

"I suffice." - Daniel Smith

"Don't bite me, I have rabies." - Sean Finaughty

"There are stuff that happens to people." - Riaan Niemand

"When people say you are wrongness." - Riaan Niemand

"Wow, that's a pretty churchy church." - Jean Labuschagne

"The power of the wicket is broken." - Riaan Niemand

"I knew you 'til you were born." - Piet-Hein van Eeghen

"Why do you have to sleep with someone you see all day?" - Nicholas Leask

"My whole pelvic bone shifted gears." - Nicholas Leask

"My butt cheek stretched to the biggest limit." - Nicholas Leask

"Ooh look at him, he's so flexible." - Marcel Labuschagne

"How's this... Since I've started running, I've gotten fatter!" - Aubrey Hlongwane

"Can I lick your knees while you do that?" - Nicholas Leask

"Are you finished with the exercise? Ok do it again." - Keanan (Robyn's nephew)

"That girl has got pretty lips, pity about the rest of her though." - Riaan Niemand (watching maybeline advert)

"Hey it's shin-kicking! They're kicking shins!" - Justin Strehler

"I'll kill you alive!" - Nicholas Leask

"There's not a pastor with nothing." - Nicholas Leask

"It smells like balloon in here... I HATE IT!!" - Aubrey Hlongwane

"How to tame a lion: cut off its head and stick it back on again." - Daniel Smith

"I was raised by English-speaking wolves." - Ryan Norton

"I've seen some noodles floating around the church." - Robyn Ball

"This place turns you into a monster, like survival of the fittest... hey what's this knife doing here?" - Thembani Ketse

"It's the thought that the same." - Nicholas Leask

"Children under eleven years and other unused household appliances." - Tuks FM

"Nick your hair looks so fluffy, like a manicured wookie." - Joshua Ball

"I've always been a dry guy." - Marcel Labuschagne

"I like your MirindaAAAAAAH!!!" - Jacques Schewitz

"Most light-haired-coloured people have orange beards. It makes sense." - Marcel Labuschagne

"Don't dice him, loveman!" - Melissa Donaldson

And my favourite:

"I don't like background music, I like foreground music. It's like foreplay, but ground music." - Nicholas Leask

No comments:

Post a Comment