Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm still alive!

Hey everybody!

It has been a long time since I last posted. Something like a month... or more!

Since then nothing too exciting has happened. This isn't going to be a long post, I'm just posting for now just to let everybody know that this blog is not dead, it was just hibernating over the summer holidays.

I'll be blogging more often this year, providing studies and work don't get in the way. I promise I will not make blogging too big of a priority, which means if I'm not blogging, it means I'm studying or working! Unless I take another holiday break, but I'll let you know if that happens.

Soon (next few days probably) I'll post about my project, Retrostyle Arcade. I've just recently dug it up and started re-vamping it with a new particle system. Also, this week sometime I'll take another crack at the Inception project, remember that one? Plus I've been meaning to share with you guys my Ubuntu look (look mom, no titlebars!).

Lekker Kieff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment